Sunday, July 21, 2013

little things about me....


  annyeonghaseyo !!!  HYE handsome n gorgeous

bloggerz! It's my blog... i can do what ever i want! ! !.(^______^) heheheh....
WELL...WELL...WELL... let's start by introducing myself. shall we??
THE name's  NUR ZULAIQA BINTI ABD RAHMAN... u can just call me Iqa...Qaqa...or Zulaiqa
was born on 15th of february 199_. im a gurl!!! n stay in kepong key ell...hahahha....
started studying from kindergarten at tadika aluan, then primary school was in S.K.Taman Ehsan. n the high school at S.M.K.Kepong...n get excellent result in SPM...

as in right now i'm in MALACCA, furthering my studies in Dip in Business Studies (INSURANCE)...
n YUP ! im going to be that HOT INSURANCE AGENT as u see in the movies that ladies are always trying to hook-up with......hahahah...just kidding!

last but not least...thats all for now..please do follow me n do share what u think about my blog an facts or anything...owkey??? cuz i'd really love to know... so....OVER and OUT!

kamsahamnida....annyeonghi gyeseyo....:)




      




No comments:

Post a Comment